Friday 5 July 2013

Progress report

So, I now have four lovely groups of people who are keen and eager to take an active part in the arts. They are all  new to Lichfield Mysteries, and the majority of them are also new to performing or writing -  excellent! A fifth group is in the offing but I still need to meet with them and discuss their needs and ideas. I'm feeling really pleased to have got this far and excited about the projects we are planning. (And the sun is shining !!!!)
I have been spending my time drawing up project proposals and budgets and trawling through potential funding sources. I have a few ideas so, however sunny it is in the garden and however exciting the Wimbledon final gets I can spend some time at the computer working on funding bids. Might enjoy the odd bowl of strawberries whilst I work though...

No comments:

Post a Comment